Putu Iron Ore Project

Afferro Mining - Baystreet

Afferro has announced the sale of its 38.5% minority interest in the Putu iron ore project in Liberia for a minimum consideration of US$115m to Severstal, which owns the remaining 61.5% stake via

Get Price

Putu Iron Ore Project - Mining Technology

07.04.2018· Putu Iron Ore Project. Putu mine contains an estimated 2.37 billion tons of iron ore. Linkedin ; Twitter; Facebook; Mining news and in-depth feature articles on the latest mining company deals and projects covering trends in mineral exploration with up to date data on the most mined metal and mineral commodities. Receive our newsletter Sign up to our e-Newsletter here. I consent to Verdict

Get Price

putu iron ore liberia e ploration manager

putu iron ore liberia e ploration manager. Liberia Putu Mining Shuts Down Over International Crisis The Putu iron ore project is a 13km long iron rich ridge located only 130km inland from the shoreline of Eastern Liberia In February 2011 an independent mineral resource report estimated 24 billion tonnes of iron ore at . Get a Quote Send Message

Get Price

Severstal - Estimated iron ore resources at the

The Putu iron ore project is a 13km long iron rich ridge, located only 130km inland from the shoreline of Eastern Liberia. In February 2011 an independent mineral resource report estimated 2.4 billion tonnes of iron ore at 34% total Fe for the project. In June 2011 the resource estimate was increased to 3.2 billion tonnes of iron ore.

Get Price

Sale of Putu Iron Ore Project - MINING.COM

29.12.2011· Afferro signs definitive sale and purchase agreement to divest interest in the Putu Iron Ore Project for a minimum of US$115 million cash consideration.

Get Price

Human Resources Putu Iron Ore Mining

Putu iron ore project mining technology mining putu iron ore project is part of a 425 square kilometre exploration tenement located in south-east liberiathe mine includes a 12km ridge of banded iron formation which consists of haematite and magnetitein Details; Iron ore mining panies in peru . Mining vale com our primary business is mining an essential activity in modern times from cell

Get Price

puto iron ore mining in arab - pp

Putu Iron Ore Project Mining Technology Mining News. Expand Putu mine contains an estimated 237 billion tons of iron ore Liberia is on the western coast of Africa Iron ore from the Putu mine will most likely be converted into steel and exported worldwide Putu iron ore project is part of a 425 square kilometre exploration tenement located in southeast Liberia . Severstal Estimated iron ore

Get Price

putu iron ore mining company in liberia

Putu Iron Ore Company Current Vancyliberia. Putu iron ore of liberia job vacancy - k-consultingutu iron ore companym current vancy liberiautu iron ore of liberia job vacancy -- china mining equipment co, ltdutu iron ore project, liberia mining technology putu iron ore project is part of a 425 square kilometre exploration tenement located in south east liberia the mine includes a 12km ridge of

Get Price

human resources putu iron ore mining

human resources putu iron ore mining [randpic] Putu Iron Ore Project Mining Technology Mining News Putu mine contains an estimated 2.37 billion tons of iron ore. Liberia is on the western coast of Africa. Iron ore from the Putu mine will most likely be converted into steel and expor

Get Price

African Aura Mining granted mineral development

African Aura Mining announced that the government of Liberia has granted a Mineral Development Agreement (MDA) for the Putu iron ore project.The 25 year agreement sets the fiscal regime and social

Get Price